If you ask me, the only way to get something done is to set goals and strive for them. Goals keep you moving by giving you something to strive towards. Goals break seemingly insurmountable tasks into small little steps that can be accomplished one step at a time. Goals encourage us by demonstrating progress even when we can’t immediately see the results. Goals help us identify what we really want. Finally, goals give us something to celebrate.
This is my list of goals. Feel free to follow along and celebrate with me.
- 75 pounds lost 13/06/2016
- 85 pounds lost 16/09/2016
- 100 pounds lost 01/01/2017
- 105 pounds GOAL!!!!
- Rock N Roll Savannah Marathon 11/20/2017
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon & 5k (9/8-9/9/2017)
- Peachtree Road Race (7-4-2017)
- Dawson Forest Georgia's Area 51 trail 13.1 (05-20-2017)
- Race for the Orphans (5/8/2017)
- Serenbe Trail Run 15k (1:35:50) 01/04/2017
- Shamrock Run 10k (1:10:20) 18/03/2017
- Flatlanders Canyon Crash 10k (1:21:48) 25/02/2017
- Run For Angels 10k (1:03:03) 04/02/2017
- Autumn Chase 2016 (33:33) 22/10/2016
- The Purple Run 5k (31:44) 08/10/2016
- Crossroads 5k Classic (34:18) 01/10/2016
- RACE for the Orphans (33:03) 07/05/2016
- Run for Angels (36:39) 06/02/2016
- Glow Light Your World (38:38) 06/12/2015
- Autumn Chase 2015 (42:18) 24/10/2015
- Rugged Maniac
- Savage Race